Saturday, December 12, 2009

Visiting A good Friend!




My Friend Kelsey, who I haven't seen in a long time, had a little girl a couple of weeks ago. Bentley and I went to take her a gift. It was so much fun catching up and exchanging parenting stories already. Kelsey looked great and her little girl was so adorable and sweet. I also got to meet her hubby Colter. He is a champ and helps Kelsey with everything. While I was there we took the kids out to see the horses, chickens, dogs, and miniature pony. Bentley was in heaven. He loves animals and enjoyed interacting with all of them. I just wish my camera hadn't run out of battery or I would have taken more pictures. Thanks again for the visit Kelsey , it was so fun and we need to do it again soon!

1 comment:

buckaroo bradshaw's said...

Woo hoo! Bryton & I are now famous! Thanks for the kind words & for coming by Christi! It was so fun to see you & meet adorable Bentley! Thanks for thinking of us. I have missed you! I look forward to more fun times! :) And, happy birthday!! :)