Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Early christmas....

Since Jon and I will be heading up to Canada for Christmas we thought we would give Bentley one of his bigger presents early so we don't have to lug it all the way up there. We also wanted to give it to him early so he could use it to start learning to walk and gain his balance. He shows lots of progression in the area of walking and I wanted him to get use out of this toy before he learns to walk. He loves it! It was so cute when he was opening it, he tore off one piece of wrapping paper at a time and put it neatly in a pile. i think he might be more like me than I think(: I can't wait for Christmas this year, having a little one makes things so much fun!

Checking out his new ride!

Bentley on his sit and stand walker/buggy.

Drool monster. He is in to everything! Bentley is teething this week hence all the drool.

Playing peek a boo with mommy. I love this little guy.

My sweet angel.

6 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

He already looks so much older than the last time I saw him. The peek-a-boo pic is my fav!

Unknown said...

i love the peek a boo picture . he is the cutest.

Paul and Jenny Stoker said...

Do you really want him to walk. The kid is going to take everything out in his path. But he will be very cute doing it.

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!!!!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

You're so right that christmas is SO much more fun with little ones around!! Have a safe trip.

Chad said...

how cute! he is such a big boy now! I can't wait to get him and j together. only one week!!!