Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Years Eve and Day!

We were excited because our friends Morgan and Stuart invited us to their annual New Years Eve party! They have it at Stuarts parents house because they have a stone fireplace that cooks the pizza to perfection. We had pizza's, delicious salsa, and treats. The kids had a blast playing together, watching movies, playing toys, and just running around. The Adults had fun visiting, watching football, and playing ping pong. Morgan set up a cute photo spot with fun accessories to use. I tried to get one of the kids but bailey got glitter in her eye and Wyatt wouldn't get in the picture. Jon also refused to take a picture so I ended up getting some with just me and the girls. We had martinelli's, and lighted sparkler. We had a blast and are so thankful for great friends! Around ten we headed home, put the kids in bed, and then Jon and I watched a movie until the ball dropped. I always feel like it is so anticlimactic but hey whatever. It's a new year and I am excited to have new goals and things to work towards. Some of those are to eat healthier, work out at least three times a week, talk nicer to my kids and Jon, study the book of mormon daily, and attend the temple twice a month. I like to record these so I can see how I do by the end of the year. With how fast time flies these days I feel like I need to get going stat. The next day we took it east and headed to the park to enjoy the weather and have a picnic. That night we went to my parents and lighted off fireworks.

No comments: