Saturday, December 03, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 2011


The newest member of the curtis family.. sweet little ruby! Congrats Laura and Bryant!
The kiddos love ransacking Great grandmas toy cabinets
Auntie Heidi swinging Bentley over and over.
Some of the cute Curtis Cousins! So glad so many could make it from out of town!
Grandpa Curtis With Bailey.
Collin said at school they talked to him about Turkey on a bone.... so when it came to eating his turkey he would only eat it off the bone! It was hilarious.
Me with my cute cousins Reagan and Ava. Bailey loved them immediately.
Bailey had so much fun running after her cousins
Jon just relaxing in the beautiful weather waiting for his turkey dinner.
Our little family. I was about to leave when my cousin Jen and I decided to snap photos for each others families. Im glad we took the time to do it because I think it turned out well with everyone looking.
Bentley refuses to look at the camera most times but he still looks adorable. Bailey is his little side kick.
Sweet, Sassy, Bailey girl!
Love his cheesy smile.
Love this little princess!
When I was taking Bentley's picture I said Bentley stand by the yellow flowers and he said noooo, the white ones or the green ones. He is soooo particular!
We all got together at my Grandma and Grandpa Curtis' for Thanksgiving! The company was great as usual and so was the food! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful immediate family as well as extended family. I am thankful this Thanksgiving for a healthy family, new baby boy coming, supportive friends and family, and my savior Jesus Christ. I am thankful for an eternal plan and for the prophet, scriptures, temple, and many other guides that will help me make it back to my father in heaven.

No comments: