Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Bentley 34mos., Bailey almost 1!!!!

I don't know if it's because I haven't taken that many pictures of Bentley, or that he won't look at the camera most times, that I have so few shots to show of him. I definitely have more of Bailey in this post! I am trying to enjoy this stage and not think about how crazy life will be in a few short months. Both kids are becoming extremely vocal and active. It is fun but overwhelming at the same time. Especially since Bailey is doing or trying things that Bentley only started to do just barely. Bailey continues to surprise me by the things that she tries. The other day I look out to see her trying to climb the tall, straight up, playground ladder in the back of my parents yard. She is so determined and will try and try until she gets it, even if she falls. Bentley is quite the opposite and will try a couple of times and then come get me to help him, or show him. Bailey will dance or sing whenever a beat comes on and if I am singing then she and Bentley will try to chime in as well. They have a cute thing they do together: Whenever I bring Bailey down in the morning, Bentley will put his hand to his mouth and and go ah ya ya ya and then Bailey will copy him. It is so cute. Bailey will travel down a whole street with out even turning around to see if I am following. She will explore for hours and if she gets hurt she just needs a hug and then she is fine. Bentley loves to read, ride his bike, watch movies, play the wii, and play outside on the trampoline. He loves to do things and show me with a proud smile. Something funny he does is when he stays in his room for the whole night he will say I won mama or dada. He also will cough or sniff if he has a runny nose and say got mama, got mama. Both kids are so full of energy and keep me on my toes most of the day. I love quiet moments that I get to spend with each of them and am so glad I get to be their mom.










No comments: