Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Little sweet moments

We love miss smiley girl! She is now 10 months old. She loves to chase after Bentley or the dogs. She loves to be the center of attention and wants to be everywhere. She loves to help me with chores like cooking, laundry, and vacuuming! She loves to push all the chairs in the kitchen around. She loves lasagna, pancakes, and steamed veggies. She likes to mimic sounds, play with electronics, and read books. Her hair is getting longer and she has four top teeth just waiting to come in. She is such a joy to have around and is so fun to get out of her crib in the morning. She will always greet you with a big smile and then cuddle you.
Bentley and Bailey have a love hate relationship right now, but sometimes they can be so cute together!
Crawling fast to get my camera
Just woke up! He is grouchy when he first gets up! Bentley is starting to form his own likes and dislikes. He tries to tell me what he is going to eat, wear, and do. He is obedient most times because he hates time outs. He likes when he gets to stay up late and watch a movie with mom and dad. I love it because he will usually cuddle with me when we watch movies together. He is my little partner and also likes to help me do things around the house. Especially cooking! He loves loves loves to read. And will say a letter anywhere he sees it. We love him and cant believe how fast he is growing up.
Bailey gets around mostly by walking along people, furniture, or by pushing things around.
These two love playing(aka tormenting) the dogs.
She is our little princess
My handsome, smart, little boy!
She knows how to get her way. She can already force cry!
Bentley is getting so big and I can't believe he will be three soon.

No comments: