Saturday, May 14, 2016

Easter 2016

Easter is one of my favorite holidays! I love the extra visits about our Savior and the life he led. I love the testimony I have and get to share with my kids about the atonement and that he lives! I love the church meetings spent discussing our Savior and all that he did for us and I love the family time spent together! I also love going to see the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant put on each year. It is always so good and the spirit is felt so strong there of the love my savior Jesus Christ has for me.

Bentley and Bailey at the Easter Pageant
 Petting the sheep and goats they have for the performance.
 Neighbors we have that were in the pageant. The Solomons.



 My friend had a Easter Bunny costume and threw a fun party at the park for the kids.


 Sophia with the Easter bunny.
 Easter egg hunt. Ready, set, go!



 Bailey Easter Morning
 Wyatt Easter morning
 Bentley Easter morning
 Sophia Easter morning. She really took this Easter basket stuff seriously. I love how she was holding it like a purse.

 Family photo after Easter Sunday Sacrament meeting
 Easter hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Curtis' house



No comments: