Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Quick trip to San Diego

Bentley loved watching the polar bears. I think he thought they were giant dogs because he kept saying" coo-per, coo-per". We also got right up to the Walrus and Bentley was saying ewwwwww because the walrus would push the fish out of his mouth and then eat them over and over again. Bentley was not impressed by the Walrus manners to say the least.

Bentley and Jon on one of the rides. I think it was a flying pig fish?

Jon and Bentley both liked the sharks.

After we got drenched Bentley started screaming and Jon was not happy I made us sit in the center of the "wet zone"

Watching the Shamu show.

It looks like this huge fish wanted to eat Bentley as a snack

Dolphins were always one of my favorite animals to observe.

Bentley and I got to feed the Dolphins. He loved it. And kept patting their noses

Mom and Bentley cuddling

Playing soccer on the beach with Bentley

My two stud muffins

Jon getting ready to surf in Encinita's

Date night with mommy and Daddy

He got into Jons work truck and didn't want to get out.

One morning we took Bentley to pick out a donut and he was like "woowwwwwww" It was so cute

Jon had to take a work trip to San Diego so Bentley and I decided to tag along. We had so much fun at the parks meeting new friends, and the beach. Bentley played in these shallow pools of water and loved playing with his trucks and frisbee in the sand. We even watched Jon surf. I was about eight and half months pregnant so I didn't where a swimsuit but I got into my knees and the water felt great. It was warmer than when we go in the summer months. We also took our first trip as a family to Sea World. We all loved it and had such a great time taking bentley on rides, to the shows, and aquariums to see all the different fish of the sea. We can't wait to go again. Jon and Bentley got a little upset when Shamu covered us in water with his tail. I guess I am still a kid a heart because I loved every minute even after we got wet:)

No comments: