Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Grandpa's 80th Birthday Party!

All the kiddos running around acting crazy.

All the little kids got football Pez candy and stickers.

Little Chad catching a ride on cousin Brooke's wheels

Grandma and Grandpa Curtis

Our little family

Some of the boy cousins

Corrina and Khalid

Chad and Jon

Kelsey, Candace, baby Reed and Jessica

My Grandma put together such a fun party for my Grandpa Curtis. It was BYU themed and we had yummy bbq, salads,desserts, and Dads Root Beer. We all had a great time visiting with cousins, aunts, uncles, and of course the birthday boy.

2 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

I'm cracking up seeing everyone holding the Dad's Rootbeer! hahaha.

Brooke Nielsen said...

I've been waiting for the picture of Jr. & I. I'm sorry I was sick on Thanksgiving. I hope you're doing good.