Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas with the Curtis Clan

Our annual Christmas Mexican Fiesta with the Curtis side was so fun as usual. There was great food and even better company. I always have so much fun catching up with everyone. Our family is getting huge with all the new babies being born and people getting married. As I always say though, the more, the merrier! Uncle Paul played a great jolly Santa Claus and brought yummy treats in his bag to share. My Aunts make the best desserts ever such as caramels, festive cookies, and brownies. Jon and I brought the sweet green salsa from Rosa's and we also had sweet pork burrito's plus salad. I was so sad that we forgot to do the pinata.... oh well, there is always next year! Here are a few pics from that night.

Cousin Brooke with Santa!

Kyle telling uncle Paul what he wanted for christmas. Beach Cruisers for him and his wife(:

My handsome boy. He always stares into the camera when I am trying to take a picture of him. He is just so curious.

Kyle and Kelsey Christmas family portrait.

We had a hard time trying to get Belle to smile for this family portrait. She just wanted down to play with her cousins(:

Family Christmas Portrait. I feel like we can never get a good family pic with all of us looking. I know this is just the beginning(:

My mom even took her turn on Santa's lap. She is so cute

Second go around on Santa's lap. This time Bentley wasn't as sure about Santa so I sat with him for the picture. He had so much fun with all his cousins.

Me and my sister in-law Jessica and her little boy "J". He is such an adorable little boy.

The girls as we waited for the mysterious santa to show up,(aka Uncle Paul)! kelsey even got to be santa's little helper(:

No comments: