Sunday, December 17, 2017

September 2017

 I am super behind on recording our family happenings! So this will be a shortened version of our month. We went camping with the Sherwoods, Rhoners, and Howards up to a beautiful spot near Sunrise ski hill. It was the perfect spot to relax, ride motorcycles, and enjoy the great outdoors! Sadly Wyatt fell from a tree the first night so he had to be taken to the ER to be stitched up and x-rayed. He sprang his hand and had a deep wound in the top of his head but he was able to come back and enjoy the rest of the trip after some rest. I finished my last day of work on September 8th and will spend my extra time getting ready for the baby. It was grandparents day and school and the kids loved having my mom come visit them in their classrooms and eat lunch with them. We also got to go buy new books from the school book fair! The kids are all starting to like reading more which makes me happy. Sophia is my buddy and helper to run errands. I had her tested for the speech preschool and we will see if she gets in. She gets frustrated not being able to express herself and to have us understand. Hopefully with some work we can get her talking better. All the kids have had the same pronunciation issues and the teachers told me it is just a genetic thing. I was blessed to have friends throw me mini baby showers throughout the month and spoil me and the baby! I went to my last few appointments and am counting down the days until we meet our sweet baby girl!

 Sophia with her bestie Ana Ellsworth running the mall
 Bentley's school project on landscapes























 Family prayer










 Huber Reunion




















No comments: