Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring Break 2015

Spring Break was pretty low key because I had my annual Dental convention to attend. However, we did get to do some fun things the days I was home. We kicked of the Week by going to the Ostrich Festival. The kids had a blast riding all the rides, seeing the petting zoo animals, sharks, ostrich races, magic show, acrobats, exotic birds, and eating good food. We were exhausted after that fun day but decided to go to BJ's and get pizza and hot cookies with ice cream to celebrate Wyatts upcoming birthday. Bentley got to go play with some of his friends and he also got to see his cousins during the break. We went to splash pads, parks, rode bikes, went swimming with cousins, went to see cinderella the movie, ate at chick fil a (their favorite), and hung out with family and friends. My mom was a saint to take all four kids for two of the days I was at convention. Jon and I even had a fun date without the kids Saturday to go play volleyball. That Sunday to end spring break we celebrated wyatt and my brother Tylers birthdays with the family. We enjoyed the nice weather and had funny visiting and catching up. Oh I almost forgot! The Tuesday during spring break was St. Patricks day so we had fun dressing up in green, riding bikes, and making spring shaped and frosting colored sugar cookies. No one got pinched luckily and The had fun coloring activity pages about St. Patrick. I have really come to enjoy going to Dental convention since I get to go with my dad, brother, and his buddy. It breaks up the monotony of it all. Enjoy the pics.

No comments: