Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!


This one makes me laugh because Bentley didn't even want a picture taken of him, but I had him hold Bailey anyway and right before I took the picture she back handed him. The sibling fighting is already beginning. I'm sure they will grow out of it and become best friends.





This year Jon was out in San Diego with work and I was at home with two sick kids. Needless to say this was the least eventful independence day I ever had. I got up dressed the kids in there red, white, and blue. They played and Bentley helped me make a yummy Fruit Pizza we made into little american flags. He loves helping me in the kitchen. He has a little step stool and will climb up on the counter whenever I am making something. Since my immediate family were gone camping, or out of state, my Grandma Curtis and Grandpa had us over for a delicious bbq. Corina and her boys came as well. Grandma had everything decorated so cute as usaual in Red, White, and blue decor. After that I took my kids to play at my moms house and then we went home and went to bed. Regardless of how uneventful the day was, I am glad we were able to celebrate the freedoms we enjoy due to all those brave men and women who serve. Thank you! We are so lucky to have the choice about how we want our life to go; freedom of religion is a big one for me, and also education!

1 comment:

B Devine said...

That outfit Bailey has on is adorable!