Thursday, February 25, 2010
Today is our fifth anniversary and it seems really crazy to me how fast time fly's. Jon leaned over this morning to give me a kiss and wish me a happy anniversary and I realized how lucky I am that he chose to spend eternity with me! I also reflected on some things that have happened since we were married....
-We've gone to MCC, and BYU together.
-Jon graduated from BYU in Bus. finance, and I graduated from UVU in Dental Hygiene.
-We have moved ten times or more since Feb. 25 2005.
-We got two dogs: cooper, and Maverick.
-We had a cute little boy named Bentley
-We've cheered for different teams in the Olympics and most sports for that matter.
-We've gone scuba diving in Cancun with giant sea turtles and dolphins, boogie boarding in california, camping in AZ., and in Canada (brrrr).
-We've owned two homes and seven cars
-We have traveled all over the U.S. and lived in Washington D.C., Maryland, New Jersey, Kansas, Utah, and Arizona.
Well those are just to name a few but I want to end by listing Five things I love about Jon:
1. You are an amazing cook, but then again you are amazing at whatever you do(:
2. You don't Judge anyone and you are extremely positive.
3. You are a wonderful Dad and so cute with Bentley
4. You are always so sweet to me and truly help me to become a better person.
5. You finish everything you start and you do it well I might add(: