Monday, July 27, 2009

Da DaDa Da.... Jades Wedding.... !

This post is long over due! My best friend Jade got married May 15! I am so happy for her and her hubby Mike. He is so sweet to her and I am glad that she found him and he her. She planned such a beautifully detailed wedding. Seriously it was so pretty and she looked as though she belonged in a bridal magazine. My family met me at the reception and we all had a great time.


my handsome boys!

bentley looks so funny in this one. I think he is staring at the treats on the table.

Bentley and i with our friends rachel and parker

my little family

me, courtney, jade and hyah

Jade and all her bridesmaids



The Gorgeous couple

Jade and I

Beautiful bridesmaid flowers. I loved the pearl accents.

Getting the Bride ready for her special day! We've spent many hours making good memories at Jades house. She looked gorgeous.

the following are pics of the bachelorette party. We had so much fun visiting and eating at cheesecake factory.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Jade was a gorgeous bride!! Great pics! So our boys seem to be looking at the same thing in the picture.... definitely more interesting then the camera!