Tuesday, January 07, 2020

September 2019

September was full of football games, soccer games, and school activities. The kids are all doing well in school and enjoying their friends and teachers. What a blessing that is and I will never take for granted. We bought a new boat and enjoyed it for the first time and have gone several times since. The kids are excited to wake surf and Jon is anxious to teach me how to drive it. I have extremely anxiety when driving the boat so hopefully time will change that! The weather is still hot and the kids are still swimming away. We have such a great neighborhood and are thankful to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends. I enjoyed going to the kids classrooms and seeing what they have been up too. We celebrated grandparents day at school with my mom and the kids all chose a new book to read! We also were pleased to attend an assembly honoring Wyatt for having great character. He is a good friend and great help to his teacher and I am proud to be his mom.

No comments: