Tuesday, January 07, 2020

October 2019

October went by so fast! With fall break, Olivia’s birthday, and Halloween it seems to just fly by! It was a great month! We got to go to school to read with bailey and Wyatt in their classrooms, we got to go to the lake, and for fall break we headed out of town to one of our favorite places Newport Beach! We celebrated Olivia before we left by going to dinner and opening presents. Her favorite was a new pink scooter and she already rides it so well! I can’t believe my baby is two. It seems like just yesterday she was sleeping in our room and our days were all about feedings, naps, and diaper changes. Olivia seems to be growing up even quicker than the others because she tries to keep up with all the big kids. She also can speak better than any of my other kids did at this age and I’m not use to having full on discussions with a two year old. She wants to be potty trained, she can open and close doors by herself and get herself dressed and shoes on. Probably the biggest thing that remind me she is still a baby is that she still loves when I will Nurse her. I am ready to stop and Jon wants me to be done but I just can’t say no when she is my last and it will never happen again. I know she will be done in time so I am in no rush. She is a fun addition to our family and we all just love her smiles, and spunky personality. She loves her baby dolls, playing outside, helping me clean and do laundry, and going for bike rides. We loved also celebrating in California at our favorite restaurant Mama D’s. Newport was kind of busier than usual because we had several friends, and neighbors that were also there that week. My family also decided to go together so we had to split time amongst everyone and also find time to be together with just our little family! We find that our kids enjoy being able to relax and just build sandcastles and play games in the sand and boogie board without any other agenda. With that said, we also had a blast with friends and family, ate amazing food, and had fun from sun up until sunset. We loved going on bike rides, going down to the pier and going in the barge across to balboa island. That place is magic for our family and we love going. The rest of the month was spent going to football/soccer games, doing our church callings that also keep us busy, and enjoying the nice weather!

No comments: