Tuesday, January 26, 2016

December Birthdays

Bailey and I both celebrate our birthdays just days apart. The older I get the more I would rather not worry about mine so much and focus more on my sweet Bailey girl. She is so much fun! She is learning so much at school like Poems, Sounding out words, how to be a good friend, how to count, and so on. She was so excited for her birthday this year. We spent some quality one on one time with her, and as a family. We took her to the Superstition Springs mall to get her ears pierced and to ride the merry go round. Jon wasn't too happy she wanted to get them pierced but realized it was her choice and she had been wanting earrings for awhile. She was so brave and didn't even flinch or cry. After we went up stairs to ride the double decker carousel. Bailey had so much fun! After a brief scare that we lost Wyatt, and a search that took too long, we finally found him and were able to hold each other close. Bailey wanted pizza for dinner so we headed to a delicious place called Oregano's. After we came home for some cookies (per her request) and to open presents with family. She was spoiled and so excited about her new toys and clothes. She is my best friend and I am grateful for her sweet spirit. I am also thankful for the joy she brings to our home and for mixing things up with her brothers:) Her favorite things are gym, dance, barbies, dolls, unicorns, horses, lip gloss, dress ups, and drawing. I love her zest for life and also love that she has a shy side too. Her school teachers and church teachers always say how sweet and beautiful she is and that she is a wonderful listener. We love you miss Bailey.

































For my big 31 I had the best day. It was filled with the people I love and the things I love to do and that is spending time with my sweet family. I remember that morning waking up and looking out the window to the most gorgeous sunrise and feeling like that was a special gift sent to me from God. The kids ran in to wake me up and sang happy birthday to me right away which was fun! My mom and dad took me to one of my favorite spots for Breakfast. It is called Crackers. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and so I was so lucky they took me there! For lunch my awesome friends took me out to eat and it is always a good time catching up with them since we are all so busy with our families. Earlier that week I got to go to a girls night to support a friend and had fun visiting with friends there as well. Jon came home early from work and took me and the kids to a fun little soda shop called fizz where we all enjoyed delicious drinks and chips and salsa. Once we got home it was time to go to our ward Christmas party. I couldn't think of a better way to  spend the day then with my family celebrating the birth of Christ. It was a wonderful event and i am grateful for all the the thought and hard work that went into it! Once we were home Jon surprised me with gifts, and ice-cream cake from Dairy Queen, and cake pops. I was spoiled and felt so overwhelmed with love for my sweet family. Here is to a wonderful new year and I am excited to see what this year brings!













No comments: