Saturday, March 05, 2011

A name and a blessing

Precious girl
Almost all the brothers and Dad
Bailey and Colby were blessed on the same day.

Great Grandma and Grandpa Curtis
My mom, and Great Grandpa West with our family.
"Auntie Jaders" is so sweet and got you your blessing bow.
Almost all my side of the family minus Michaels fam.

Little Angel.

On February 6, 2011 Bailey was given a name and a blessing. Her dad blessed her with the most beautiful blessing. I just know that Bailey is such a special girl with such an amazing spirit. She looked so precious in all white. My mom got her a cute blessing bracelet and my friend Jade got her the bow. The dress was the same dress I was blessed in 26 years ago and it looked like new. We were lucky to have all of my side of the family there to support you on your special day. Your cousin Colby was also blessed the same day and we had a delicious lunch in for you both at Michael and Ambers. Thanks to everyone that helped out. You are such an angel Bailey!

1 comment:

Nielsens said...

she looks so precious in her blessing outfit!!! i love it. wish we couldve been there!