Monday, October 20, 2008

Visit to Arizona. Yea!!!!!

Two weeks ago I was able to go visit my family in Arizona and attend my cousin Curtis' wedding. Jon was still in D.C. so I caught a ride home with my brother Kyle who was up in Utah for conference. It was so fun seeing friends and family. some of the things I did while I was there.
-hung out with family (mainly Heidi, my mom , and collin. my dad and tyler were on a deer hunt)
-went to oregano's with good friends jade mcLellend, carli heap, kelsey brady, christy owens, Adell carling, and Laura cardon(sorry about maiden names). so much fun and so good to see all of them and catch up.
-celebrated my brother Michaels birthday out at their house. I love seeing my cute nephews and visiting with my family.
- attended curtis' wedding dinner and wedding. It was a beautiful day and they made a gorgeous couple. Congrats.
-saw beverly hills chiuaua. Cute and funny
-did lots of shopping! my mom is so sweet and got me some cute maternity clothes and stuff for the baby. Thanks again! Miss youguys

The cousins. Brad and Nanettes girls,Justin and Becky's kids,heidi,brody,tate,collin

My cousin brooke with tate and collin

ME, my mom, and collin

Mom, Kyle, collin

Me and my cousin Jen and her cute little boy Kyle.

Me and the cute couple who got married

My mom and the wild boys: brody, tate, and collin

Mom and Collin

My mom , collin, and I went to Rosa's. Yummy!

Michael blowing out his candles

Grandpa West and little Rex

Heidi and I. she is growing up so fast.

Collin is going to be spider man for halloween. He is hilarious

Collin, Brody , and Tate

Cute little Rex

Family night. We played the candy bar game after our lesson.

Heidi and collin with the goods they one. Collin was quite the roller

3 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

It was SO good to see you. Seriously, who looks that good pregnant? I wish I did! I miss hanging out all the time. I can't wait for this little boy to get here!

The Layman Family said...

oh AZ- it looks like fun! you look so cute with that little pregnant belly! i love it!

Jessica said...

How fun. I am so sad we barely missed each other. If I think about it any more I will get too emotional since I didn't get to see you!