Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back to school!




I am back in good ole Provo. I started school again so I had to leave Jon behind to finish up work in Kansas. He is such a hard worker and I love him and miss him so much. I can't wait for my dog cooper and him to come back this weekend. I finally got settled back into our house. We rented it over the summer time and my cousin Jennifer and her husband Tim were kind enought to let me stay with them for a week until my renters got out. Thanks again guys.
The day before school started we met with the first year girls and had a picnic at a nearby park. I remember that feeling of being a first year because it was just last year. It feels good to know that I will be done in a year, but it will be a hard last year so i have mixed feelings right now. I know it will be worth it because it is a great job to have that also enables me to be a mom too. Well Hope everyone is doing great. I am just holding down the fort here back in Provo. The Byu vs. UOA game is this Saturday. It should be a good one and for all you Arizonians Max Hall should be playing quarterback. I am excited because my best friend Jade is coming to visit me to keep me company. Have a good Labor day weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

hey christi! that is so fun you are back in provo- please go to kneaders and cafe rio for me.

Anonymous said...

Keep on excelling in those hard tissue exams. 300,00 Americans a year are diagnosed with oral cancer. Dont let any of those macuoles or plaques get by you.j/k We love you Suz and we are glad you will soon be back together with Jon and mini Cooper. -Chad and Jess

Rachel Hagen said...

yeah! good old P town! I'm glad your hubby and puppy will be back. It's not fun being separated. We'll have to get a play date together for our little ones :)

corrine said...

woo hoo i love your pics! i am jealous that u are back in provo!! i miss my friends and my home, beautiful utah. i am so excited to see u - so soon! in just a couple of weeks. make sure u keep friday the 21st open for my bridal shower. love u!! :)