Wednesday, September 11, 2019

June and Beach Trip 2019

June was a fun month! We hit the ground running with swim team, swim meets, soccer camp for the girls, and basketball camp for the boys! We were busy, but I like having the kids do things that help them stay active and also practice a skill they like! we also celebrated my moms birthday, and father’s day! My mom seems to age backwards and she is always serving someone or working! The kids love spending time with her and she is so good to us! We also love getting to love on Jon and let him know how special he is to our family on father’s day! He is a great dad and shows up for his kids and takes interest in their lives! I feel blessed to have a husband who has made such great efforts to be there for his family, to provide for them spiritually and physically! He is the calm to my crazy , the smile on a hard day, and the hug the wraps me up when I feel like life is hard! We made him all his favorites that day and got him some bbq stuff to go with his new smoker grill. At the end of the month we headed off to one of our favorite places, Newport Beach. That place is magic for our family! We feel relaxed, enjoy great views, swim in the ocean, boogie board, collect sea creatures and sea shells, eat at yummy food places, and play games. I love watching my kids play together and wouldn’t give this time with my family for anything. Summer is going well. The kids are in a good routine and we are working hard but also playing hard so it’s a good mix. Whenever someone says they are bored they clean something or get a job to do. It has helped them to think outside of the box on hot days they don’t want to swim. They are all reading fun books, and playing with friends is always a good time.

No comments: