Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bentley Boy at 18 months!









My little boy is so much fun and he is growing way too fast. He is hilarious to watch because he is so curious and invovled with whatever it is he is doing. He is learning many new words like diaper, shoes, cooper,and ewwwww. He has become quite the swimmer over the summer and loves to kick around to make splashes. He loves to laugh, play with motorcyles or trucks, play with puzzles, read books, play hide n' seek, play with friends, and he is even so sweet to watch with dolls because he is so gentle. It's like he knows they are babies and doesn't want to be rough with them. Hopefully this attitude with being gentle will carry over when his baby sister comes around. He loves to follow his grandma around helping her do things and he hates when anyone leaves the house without taking him with. He weighs 25 lbs. and is 34 inches tall. He has the best smile and gives the best hugs and kisses. I love him so much and am so thankful for a happy, healthy, little boy.
Other than getting bigger by the day, I am doing great. Work is tiring but I still love my job and the best is when I get home to Bentley running into my arms. We hope all is well with everyone and hopefully this AZ. heat with go away soon.

2 comments:

Rachel Hagen said...

Bentley is such a little sweetie!! Really. I'm so much more observant of little boys and they are all so rambunctious. He was so well behaved at lunch the other day. He's going to be an awesome bug brother.

Jen West said...

he looks so grown-up in those pictures, but sooo sweet, too!