Friday, January 16, 2009

Nursery Pics!

I have been working on the the baby's nursery and here are a few pictures I took. I am not quite finished but it is all coming together. I am do in about two and a half weeks so I hope this little guy doesn't want to stay in there to much longer. It's funny becuase they call it the "nesting phase" that I'm in and that is what I have been doing: cleaing, organizing, resting, cleaning some more. I don't get much sleep but i guess that it just in preparation for when the baby comes because I'm sure I'll get even less if that is possible. I enjoy feeling his movements all throughout the day. They have gone from punching and kicking too rolling and stretching. I can't wait to meet this cute little boy. I can already tell he will be quite active if he is anything like he is now. On another note my dogs have been enjoying the snow now that they are used to it. They go out back and adventure for hours. Jon is keeping busy with his online classes and is always a great help to me. He even brought me some beautiful bright flowers home the other day to suprise me. I love having flowers around to brighten the winter dreariness. I took a pic of them but will post that later. Hope all is well with everyone.





14 comments:

Julz said...

I got so excited when I saw that you posted I thought maybe he was here! The nursery is darling!

Ian and Kristin said...

So cute Christi! I love the bedding!

Kina and Nathan said...

Hey Christi! Thanks for the blog comment. It's awesome to see what you guys are up to! Remember when we watched Bride and Prejudice and tried to dance Indian style and you ran into that chair! so funny! What a fun summer!! If ever I see a Mary Higgin's Clark movie on, I have to watch it! The nursery looks awesome!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

So cute! Looks like you have a nice comfy chair in there too. How nice to be able to have a room set up. Ours only took seven months :). I forgot to tell you-- Britt's old roommate Kristin is engaged!!

Logan and Lisa said...

I LOVE the nursery! How exciting for you two. I can't wait to see the lil guy.

Cheltsie Spils said...

Christi I am dying laughing right now! We almost named Findlay Bentley after one of my Grandpa's friends from his hometown in the Mexican colonies. I even had bought a train that spelled out Bentley. For some reason once he came out we thought my grandpa's name fit him better. I'm so glad your using it I've always loved it! Oh and on the subject of grandpas. I just love seeing pics of your Grandpa West. I always thought he was such a sweet and smiley cute guy. Love Chels

Brett and Rachel said...

Oooo, I LOVE it! I think nursery decorating is the funnest of all. I get Pottery Barn Baby catalog just so I can look at all the nurseries. And no, I'm not pregnant.
Oh, and I heart the name too. Very cute!

missy said...

THe room looks so cute! You must be so excited! COngrats to you two!

Streett's said...

Nice work! I wish I could have made it to your baby shower! Bentley is such a cute name, how exciting, he is going to be here before you know it and then you won't be able to remember what it was like without him!

Saedi said...

SO CUTE! I didn't know his name was going to be Bentley! So, I need to apologize for missing the shower. Dan and I were at the temple and I totally spaced it!!! I have a gift for you, I will have to run it by soon!

Jamie said...

Your nursery looks adorable! Only a few more days! hope you are feeling good!

Sarah Pugmire said...

I haven't blogged in FOREVER!! I cant believe how close your getting! Im so excited for you, and your nursery is adorable!

Danica said...

Your room is so sweet! I am really feeling for you. The last few weeks are the hardest - I was totally miserable, but scared silly at the same time! We will have to get our little guys together once they are both here : ) Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey I hear you go in tomorrow. Good luck with everything. We are thinking of you guys. We need your mailing address so that I can send a gift. It has been way too long since we have chated. Can't wait to hear how everything went and see pictures of the new little Anderson. My email is jsarcus@hotmail.com take care and I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Love Stephanie