Saturday, December 13, 2008

24th Birthday

Dec. 11 I turned the big 24! Yikes I am getting up there(: No just kidding but it does seem like just yesterday I was 19. Time is flying by. Jon Spoiled me by getting me a day at the Spa. I have never felt so important. They pamper you like crazy when your there but I guess thats kind of the point(: Before I went to the spa Jon and I went to lunch at this really cute place that has italian, russian , greek type foods. It was delicious. After that I went to the spa. I got a mama mia maternity massage for two hours, then I got the body smoothie where they exfoliate your skin and then rub this really yummy lotion on it to make it extra soft. Next I got a relaxing pedicure and while I was getting my pedicure they brought me this large yummy cupcake. It was such a fun time and I would definately recommend this place to everyone. Jon came and picked me up then we went home and I opened gifts from Jon and my parents. It was funny because Jon got me new running shoes and my parents also got me several pairs of shoes. I also got a scarf and mittens from my brother Kevin. Jon got me a really cute apron too because he says I am always spilling. After that we ordered my favorite pizza ( Two Jacks ) and then the boys (kevin and Jon)sang happy b-day to me. It was such a nice relaxing day. Thanks to everyone that made it so special! ( Phone calls, cards, texts ect.)






13 comments:

Jenny said...

happy birthday! it sounds like jon did a good job of spoiling you :)

Amber said...

I love the apron. It is sooo cute! And I don't know if Mike told you but we have some scentsy for you when you get here!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

Happy Birthday Christi! I'm jealous of all your pampering, but you totally deserve it carrying that baby! Can we get your guys' address to send a christmas card?? Thanks

Brett and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day. Those pics of the snow make me extra grateful for the 60* weather I'm currently enduring. I love AZ!
P.S. Your blog looks so cute. I love the new pics at the top.

Kina and Nathan said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a great day!! I love aprens because I'm always spilling on myself too. The only hang problem is I forget to put it on until I've spilt on myself! lol! Have a great Christmas season you two!

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

Happy birthday! You will feel 19 forever...at 40 I still feel much younger! I love that spa. My favorite place to go. The cupcakes are to die for.

Ian and Kristin said...

Oh, yikes! I am not a very good frined! I totally missed your birthday! Well, happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had an awesome day. Jon needs to talk to Ian and give him that idea! ;)

The Fuller Family said...

happy birthday. You are so lucky to have a spa day.

Julz said...

Hey
I found ya!, I was so sad to miss the shower, my mom said it was fun though! It was fun to see you and visit at Grandpas. Hope you had a good Christmas!!

Julz said...

I was so sad to miss your shower, my mom said it was fun! Hope you had a good Christmas, it was fun to visit with you at Grandpas!

Julz said...

oops sorry didnt mean to do two! Now I did 3. I'm still a little blog illiterate!

Cheryl said...

A day at the spa would be heaven you are a very lucky girl. We missed you guys tons this Christmas and hope you had lots of fun with your family.

Danica said...

Happy Birthday!!! Yay to Jon too! What a keeper : ) You look pretty cute! We need to go out before you are a mama!