Saturday, December 13, 2008

24th Birthday

Dec. 11 I turned the big 24! Yikes I am getting up there(: No just kidding but it does seem like just yesterday I was 19. Time is flying by. Jon Spoiled me by getting me a day at the Spa. I have never felt so important. They pamper you like crazy when your there but I guess thats kind of the point(: Before I went to the spa Jon and I went to lunch at this really cute place that has italian, russian , greek type foods. It was delicious. After that I went to the spa. I got a mama mia maternity massage for two hours, then I got the body smoothie where they exfoliate your skin and then rub this really yummy lotion on it to make it extra soft. Next I got a relaxing pedicure and while I was getting my pedicure they brought me this large yummy cupcake. It was such a fun time and I would definately recommend this place to everyone. Jon came and picked me up then we went home and I opened gifts from Jon and my parents. It was funny because Jon got me new running shoes and my parents also got me several pairs of shoes. I also got a scarf and mittens from my brother Kevin. Jon got me a really cute apron too because he says I am always spilling. After that we ordered my favorite pizza ( Two Jacks ) and then the boys (kevin and Jon)sang happy b-day to me. It was such a nice relaxing day. Thanks to everyone that made it so special! ( Phone calls, cards, texts ect.)






13 comments:

jenny said...

happy birthday! it sounds like jon did a good job of spoiling you :)

Amber said...

I love the apron. It is sooo cute! And I don't know if Mike told you but we have some scentsy for you when you get here!

Nate&Jacque Holt said...

Happy Birthday Christi! I'm jealous of all your pampering, but you totally deserve it carrying that baby! Can we get your guys' address to send a christmas card?? Thanks

Brett and Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day. Those pics of the snow make me extra grateful for the 60* weather I'm currently enduring. I love AZ!
P.S. Your blog looks so cute. I love the new pics at the top.

Kina and Nathan said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a great day!! I love aprens because I'm always spilling on myself too. The only hang problem is I forget to put it on until I've spilt on myself! lol! Have a great Christmas season you two!

HomeschoolRulz3 said...

Happy birthday! You will feel 19 forever...at 40 I still feel much younger! I love that spa. My favorite place to go. The cupcakes are to die for.

Ian and Kristin said...

Oh, yikes! I am not a very good frined! I totally missed your birthday! Well, happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had an awesome day. Jon needs to talk to Ian and give him that idea! ;)

The Fuller Family said...

happy birthday. You are so lucky to have a spa day.

Julz said...

Hey
I found ya!, I was so sad to miss the shower, my mom said it was fun though! It was fun to see you and visit at Grandpas. Hope you had a good Christmas!!

Julz said...

I was so sad to miss your shower, my mom said it was fun! Hope you had a good Christmas, it was fun to visit with you at Grandpas!

Julz said...

oops sorry didnt mean to do two! Now I did 3. I'm still a little blog illiterate!

Cheryl said...

A day at the spa would be heaven you are a very lucky girl. We missed you guys tons this Christmas and hope you had lots of fun with your family.

Danica said...

Happy Birthday!!! Yay to Jon too! What a keeper : ) You look pretty cute! We need to go out before you are a mama!